Wednesday 5 May 2010

Another response...

Katy

I think the main issue with football yobs all goes back to those who are part of firms. They especially love to travel abroad just to fight with foreigners.

But one thing to sleep easier over, is that it isn't just the Brits who go around inciting violence, in my hooliganism blog I talked about the two Leeds United fans who got stabbed to death by Galataseray fans in Turkey. Those fans are possibly the most hated in the world as they have also incited violence against other teams as well as Leeds United.

It's just that the media really does seem to love slating England, and some of our fans are way too happy to live up to those kinds of stereotypes.

Oh by the way, the embarrassment on the pitch? I'd be fully expecting it if I were you, then at least if we do get anywhere, it'll be a pleasant surprise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment